Archive

Thursday 26 March 2015

Lyon 2015

I lived in Lyon in 2011 for 4 months while I was at marketing school there. I went to this tiny little private school and it was perfect. I don't know who else to describe it... it was perfect !


Is that not the most beautiful  picture ever taken ! I was really happy to find that this piece is still in the city. I had a necklace with the same flowers when I was there. That was cool I guess.

Lyon is lovely as its not a big tourist place, its got all the beautiful architecture but not many tourists. So when you do go there as you will have to do once you have seen this photo check out their tourist site here 

You will find out that it has this lovely big park called Parc De La Tete D'or where there is a massive open air zoo with all the animals
Like these guys
And him
I love him

Can you spot these guys ? 

The Parc also have this lovely garden... I was too early for the roses but we did check out the carnivores plants.
These are a bit to pretty to eat live things !!
I loved the green houses.


The other thing that you really need to check out in Lyon is Cathédrale Fourviere its propped up above the old city, giving you the most beautiful view of the city and even the alps on a clear day. We went up in the evening... Im really sorry that I have yet to figure out my night time setting.


Look at the share size of that thing !

I was so happy to just be in the city even though I don't know anyone there anymore. 
But I met all these gems when I lived there last time. 


I really do love this city, and if you go check out Flanngans, the Irish pub that I spent a good chunk of my time at.

No comments:

Post a Comment