Archive

Monday 23 May 2016

Aunt Becky is surprisingly modern and trendy Part 1

I loved Full House when I was a kid, and despite the fact that Fuller House was a bit of a let down, I have really enjoyed re watching Full House. 

What Iv noticed is a lot of wholes, but most importantly that Aunt Becky is my hero, I have already gotten my hair cut like her. 

Here is my list of top 10 times that Aunt Becky was surprisingly on trend for 2016 Part 1. 


10. This Spring/ Summer dress.... or all year round in San Fran. 





 Half of the dress section on Asos and Topshop is this dress, Bang on trend Bec. 

Asos Tea Dress 1 Asks Tea Dress 2




9. Chokers are all over, even those shitty stretchy ones we worn as kids in the 90's.  ( I guess you can't see it THAT well) 



8. Yup this too.... I am all for the side half pony. How pretty is that blue ?

Bright Leggings  Neon Swimsuit

7.All of the Denim



 Belt  Denim Top 


6. 1980s Formal wear is back ! 

Black Dress 1 Black Dress 2 Earrings

This woman is my second big obsession currently, only slightly behind Charlie and Marnie from HBO Girls. 

Check back Thursday for the Top 5 Aunt Becky Looks 

No comments:

Post a Comment