Archive

Thursday 17 March 2016

Sorry Sorry Sorry !

It's now been just over a year since I arrived in London. When I started working in June is sort of when I stooped posting on here... mostly because I could not be bothered to put make up on over the weekend. 

Here are some shots from the past several months.

Basically: Zayn Quit 1D, Z and I went to Hampstead heath, then to Twickenham for the 7's , Matt and Courtney stopped by, I ate that pig at Will and Julie's wedding, my Mom came, we went to Kew gardens, we went to Brighton, I found a picture I actually like of my self from Will and Julie's wedding, we watched the Rugby world cup all the time , It got foggy in Richmond and it looked cool, I went to Paris with Den Den, Z and I went to Prague Vienna, and Budapest, Nathan came back and spent Christmas with us, David Bowie passed way and my world stopped for a moment, Z and I fell in love with champagne, then I fell in love with this water color of champagne, I went to Morocco,we had a big leaving party as Z had to go back to Canada. 





















I apologize for the screenshots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment