Archive

Monday 27 April 2015

British Columbia Where things are real pretty.

Just before I left for the UK, Aunt Ann and I went a little bit up the island to check out to really beautiful spots. 

Cowichan Bay is about a 45 min drive out of Victoria and a favourite spot for Aunt Ann. 

Its a nice small little harbour town with a couple of restaurants and shops. Im going to need to find the photo of the of the Frog jug that Aunt Ann and I couldn't take our eyes off of. 
Its just a stunning little area. 

We Followed Cow Bay up with a light hike to the Kinsol Trestle near Shawinigan lake. 

Great little walk, the trestle hasn't been used for years. 

On the way back to Victoria we took the slightly longer way and drove around Shawinigan lake, we had to stop to get this lovely shot of the fog on the lake. 




I also just want to share the few pictures I have of my surprise leaving party. Kate R and SCB are awesome party planners and balloon whizzes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment