Archive

Thursday 8 May 2014

SO I have this creepy Lizard. He live in Vegas.

I am so in love with Nevada.  I think that Vegas is the ultimate get a way.  
Nothing about it is real. Nevada has the most boats per capita but its' in the middle of a desert, even the water is fake. With all the fake-ness you don't need to be your self. That is why I think it is the best get away, as nothing about it is real. 


 Not being my self I had to take a selfie 

One of my favourite parts of Vegas is the design for all the hotels. I love walking about and checking out the architecture and the interior design. I'm so impressed by every detail that goes in to making up  a fake Caesar's Place in the middle of the States. Even the detail on the ceilings is beautiful. 

These are my favourite ceilings. 




Its also kinda fun when you put $20 in and come out with $174 ON FARRIS BULLER THE SLOT MACHINE !!





































 Those are just a couple reasons I like it there. Its also because I always go with pretty awesome Lizards, I mean people.

Maybe we will touch on Creepy Lizard an other time.




No comments:

Post a Comment