Archive

Tuesday 6 May 2014

If there is one thing I can do its a Pardy.

I may be a raging Dyslexic but I do know that ParTy is spelt with a T, I just like it better with a D like Jamie in MIC*

The annual Christmas party is becoming quite the tradition with my friends and I. Two years ago SCB and I threw a beautiful X Mas shindig that has now blossomed in to the a spectacular event in which the men wear vests. Even the bar got dressed up this year donning its most beautiful Pineapple.

We are not the worlds best cooks but Z helped us prepare a menu that was manageable. Basically we put parmesan  on everything and called it fancy, but the main dish we did put a lot of work into.

Who doesn't want to each meat stuffed with things ?
The rollin its self took days.




















Like I said the cooking isn't really SBC's and I strength. What we are really good as is 1. Fancy ass drinks, and 2. Setting up beautiful tables.

It was hard to fit everyone in. 
















2013's X-Mas do was focused around a nice big antler really setting the tone for the stuffed meat.






















This is all I could find on my phone today, but I thought I would share one of my favourite events even though it happened several months ago.

*MIC or Made in Chelsea is a British Reality show of super rich British kids. If you look past the drama, it is a very entertaining English bachelor show as well as a great catalogue of bars and restaurants around Fulham and Chelsea.

No comments:

Post a Comment