Archive

Monday 23 March 2015

Menge my Montpellier

In my last post I was so excited about Natters coming in to the UK. He has arrived and I waltzed him away to Montpelier to visit our friend Crouton, then to Lyon and finally Paris.

We loved Montpellier and the beaches that surround it. I had been there briefly in the summer when I happened to run in to London Grammar and meet there very interesting road manager.

We made the trip out to La Grand Motte to be near the sea.
Its hard being from an island and moving to a land locked area.. the river is beautiful but not quite The Pacific Ocean.



I am a sucker for French architecture and swoon over it no matter where I go in France.
I found this old hotel/ mansion and I fell hard for it.

I also really enjoyed our little walk up the Roman aqueduct, mostly this little beauty.
Its also a pretty nice view from the top.

I bought that coat when I was living in Lyon years ago but here is a link for a similar one.
Zara Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment