Archive

Thursday 1 May 2014

I had a broken ankle the first time I was in England

The day before my first trip to The UK I broke my ankle in P.E Class, as I am often hurt and very accident prone. Despite my miss fortune I loved England before I had left Gatwick. The farther my Mother and I ventured in to London the more smitten I was. Since that trip I have been determined to get back. I spent a year working in the Midlands when I was 18.
Aren't the Malvern Hills just the bomb !
What about the hole Leavers Do thing ? That was defiantly a high of the Year, right next to trips to Alton Towers and Thrope Park.
Iv also lived in France, which meant I could get to England in less than two hours.
















I'll be back this summer as well. But most importantly I am moving to The UK this time next year. And that is what this blog is for, EVERYTHING BRITISH ! and bits and bobs like hamburgers and design. I hope you find this as fun as I do.

 xx Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment